Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
e.l.f. CosmeticsHoly Hydration! Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Cruelty Free
Watch your makeup melt away! The e.l.f. Cosmetics Holy Hydrating! Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm melts into a luxurious oil texture that instantly melts away makeup.
- Solid cleansing Balm that melts into an oil and turns into a nourishing milk texture that rinses off clean
- Easily removes makeup without stripping the skin
- Formulated with hyaluronic acid, ceramides, and peptides.
- Leaves skin feeling silky smooth, plumped, and hydrated.
- Great for all skin types.
- Hyaluronic Acid - helps hydrate and plump the skin.
- Ceramides - to help build up the skin's moisture barrier.
- Peptides - helps reveal a more refreshed complexion.
- All e.l.f. products are free from phthalates, parabens, nonylphenol ethoxylates, triclosan, triclocarban, and hydroquinone.
- All skincare is also free from sulfates.
How To Use
Scoop out a dime-sized amount of product with the included spatula and massage onto dry skin. Moisten fingertips and continue to massage into the skin using circular motions. For makeup removal, apply all over carefully ensuring eyes are closed and watch your makeup melt away! Rinse with water or remove with a warm damp cleansing cloth. Double cleanse for that extra clean feel with your favorite e.l.f. cleanser.
Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polydecene, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Polyethylene, PEG- 10 Isostearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Sunflower Seed Oil, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II, Ceramide 1, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Phytosphingosine, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Water (Aqua), Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Cholesterol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Geraniol, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum).
California Prop65 Warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer
Learn more at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov