Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Kiehl's Since 1851Amino Acid Shampoo with Pure Coconut Oil
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
Kiehl's Amino Acid Shampoo: A mild shampoo with Coconut Oil and Amino Acids that cleanses and softens hair.
- Cleanses and softens hair while helping to add volume
- Creates a delightful, creamy lather for a delightful shampoo experience
- For all hair types
- A customer favorite
- AMINO ACIDS: When chemically united with fatty alcohol or fatty acid, Amino Acids have cleansing properties. Within Kiehl's formulas, they are known to help retain moisture.
- FAIRLY TRADED COCONUT OIL: Derived from the Coconut Tree. Used in Ayurvedic medicine for over 4,000 years, Coconut Oil is rich in fatty acids and known to nourish, hydrate and soften.
- HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN: Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, also known as Phyto Peptides, is often used in products formulated to help condition and moisturize.
How To Use
- Wet hair
- Gently massage through hair, working into a lather
- Repeat if desired
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately
Aqua/Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Coco-Betaine, Parfum/Fragrance, Ppg-5-Ceteth-20, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Lactic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Salicylic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Coconut Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera Oil/Coconut Oil, Coumarin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
This brand is excluded from most Ulta Beauty coupons.