Fact: color-treated hair can lose its shine and eventually fades. Refresh the beauty of your hair color while also reviving tone and adding brilliant shine with Madison Reed Color Reviving Gloss. Infused with hair-loving keratin, argan oil, and ginseng extract, this nourishing formula keeps you, and your hair, shining between coloring.
- Adds instant shine and color vibrancy
- Refreshes faded color
- Contains 1-2 applications, depending on length of hair
- Lasts 6-8 shampoos
- The perfect partner for color-treated hair
When to Gloss:
- While coloring: Apply permanent color to your roots and outgrowth, then apply Gloss from mid-lengths to ends and let process simultaneously.
- In-between coloring: Apply all over hair every 2-3 weeks to refresh faded tones.
- On highlighted hair: Apply all over to revive and add shine to your highlights.
Best for use with color-treated hair.