Visibly reduce wrinkles, even deep wrinkles. L'Oréal Revitalift Derm Intensives Night Serum with 0.3% Pure Retinol is L'Oreal's most potent and has their highest concentration of pure retinol. Why choose pure retinol? Pure retinol is considered to be the most potent form of all retinols. It is known to be more effective than retinol derivatives, but it degrades over time. This patent-pending night serum was specially formulated to remain very stable. What does this mean? It is potent and effective from the first drop to the last - giving you powerful anti-aging results with continued use.
Starting a Pure Retinol Routine: This product contains high potency retinol which may cause initial redness, tingling or dryness which is normal even if you've been using Retinol before. Your skin may need time to get used to this powerful serum, so it¿s important to introduce it gradually. Use a couple of times a week at first and slowly move to nightly use. Read product carton before use.
SPF Lotion Reminder: when using retinol products, always use an SPF Lotion the morning after, such as Revitalift Triple Power SPF 30 Lotion.
- Pure Retinol - a top dermatologist recommended anti-aging ingredient proven to fight key signs of aging such as wrinkles, even deep ones (with many retinols available in skincare, those that don't say pure are likely a derivative and less potent)
- Night Serum with 0.3 percent pure retinol visibly reduces wrinkles, even deep ones
- Visible results: reduces wrinkles, even deep wrinkles
- An external panel of dermatologists validated this serum for safety, efficacy and results
- This serum is allergy tested, absorbs quickly, and does not clog pores (non-comedogenic)
- Fragrance-free, silicone-free, paraben-free
- After day 1, skin feels moisturized and texture feels more refined
- Overtime, wrinkles and deep wrinkles are visibly reduced, skin is smoother, and complexion is brighter.
*An external panel of dermatologists validated that Revitalift Derm Intensives serums uphold strict formulation standards and reviewed independent clinical testing results and protocols.