Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
L'angeSalt + Sea Texturizing Spray
Online only|Item 2567595
L'ange Salt + Sea Texturizing Spray goes on light, yet helps add volume, thickness and texture for any type of hair or style. Formulated with nourishing vitamins, nutrients and marine botanical extracts, it helps you rock bouncy windswept looks anytime, anywhere.
- Add beach-beautiful bounce to dry hair while on the go
- Light, lustrous hold without the crunch for soft and radiant hair
- Helps protect hair against UV rays and color fade
- Leaves hair smelling fresh and feeling clean
- Designed for all hair types
- Infused with a myriad of rich, hair healthy minerals found in sea salt that provide natural grit and gorgeousness to locks
- Loaded with essential key nutrients that help promote hair growth and follicle renewal
- Hair will be left feeling thicker and fuller with added volume and texture
- Can be used on wet or dry hair
- Sea Salt - rich, medicinal minerals feed follicles and fortify hair cuticles with crucial nourishment for increased growth and overall vitality
- Sea Kelp - keeps hair bustling with beauty and nourishment, feeding follicles with circulation-supporting iron and calcium
- Algae - also referred to as seaweed, it is an all-around anti-ager that deeply hydrates, helps reverse existing hair loss, while preventing future hair loss, and is chockfull of iodine, calcium, potassium, magnesium, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C and niacin
How To Use
Spray on damp or dry hair and blow-dry or let air-dry. For more fullness, diffuse with heat and gently scrunch with fingers.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Magnesium Sulfate, Polysorbate 20, Sea Salt/Maris Sal, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Blue 1/CI 42090, Yellow 5/CI 19140, Glycerin, Benzyl Salicylate, Eugenol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.