Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
La Roche-PosayCicaplast Baume B5 Soothing Therapeutic Multi Purpose Cream
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 Soothing Therapeutic Multi Purpose Cream with shea butter relieves dry skin and irritation on the face, lips, body and hands.
- Hydrates dry skin and soothes visible signs of skin irritation caused by dryness
- Skin balm provides daily relief for dry to very dry skin on the face, lips, body and hands with shea butter and glycerin
- Rich, hydrating, non-greasy, non-sticky skin balm formula leaves a matte finish
- Soothes the skin with panthenol (a form of vitamin B5) and mineral-rich La-Roche Posay Thermal Spring Water
- Suitable for adults, children and babies over 4 months old
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Dermatologist and allergy tested
- Panthenol (a form of vitamin B5) soothes rough, dry skin
- Shea butter and glycerin help nourish and hydrate the skin
- Madecassoside, copper, zinc and maganese help visibly reduce the appearance of dry, irritated skin
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water is naturally rich in minerals with scientifically demonstrated soothing and antioxidant properties
How To Use
Step 1: Use to nourish and soothe dry skin irritations.
Step 2: Apply cream as needed to clean, dry skin.
Can be applied to body, face, and lips Avoid eye area
Aqua/ Water, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Panthenol, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Trihydrox Tearin, Zinc Gluconate, Madecassoside, Manganese Gluconate, Silica, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Disodium Edta, Copper Gluconate, Capryloyl Glycine, Citric Acid, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide.