Mad Hippie's Vitamin A Serum works to exfoliate the skin, improving the appearance of sun damaged, aging skin.
Next level serum...feared by wrinkles & sun damage alike. 9 Actives with HPR & Sodium Hyaluronate. Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate (HPR) is a revolutionary, bioavailable form of vitamin A that works to dramatically improve the appearance of wrinkles & discoloration. Sodium Hyaluronate works to plump up & moisturize while reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- HPR: Revolutionary new form of vitamin A that is bioavailable in its current state without the need of any inefficient metabolic steps (retinol requires 2). Works to dramatically reduce the appearance of wrinkles & discoloration, revealing beautiful, youthful skin.
- Phytoceramide: Aids in moisture retention, leading to more plumped up, hydrated skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: The salt of hyaluronic acid (HA), sodium hyaluronate, has been shown to have better skin penetrating capabilities than HA alone. Works to moisturize the skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Oat Beta Glucan: Naturally hydrates and soothes the skin. Oat beta glucan has been shown reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Aloe Vera: Works to nourish the skin while forming a thin protective layer.
"Soften Wrinkles & Fade Brown Spots" - Organic Spa