Mad Hippie's Vitamin A Serum works to exfoliate the skin, improving the appearance of sun damaged, aging skin. This Next level serum is feared by wrinkles and sun damage alike. Nine actives with HPR and sodium hyaluronate. Hydroxypinacolone retinoate (HPR) is a revolutionary, bioavailable form of vitamin A that works to dramatically improve the appearance of wrinkles and discoloration. Sodium hyaluronate works to plump up and moisturize while reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- HPR - revolutionary new form of vitamin A that is bioavailable in its current state without the need of any inefficient metabolic steps (retinol requires 2)
- Phytoceramide - aids in moisture retention, leading to more plumped up, hydrated skin
- Sodium Hyaluronate - works to moisturize the skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles
- Oat Beta Glucan - naturally hydrates and soothes the skin and has been shown reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Aloe Vera - nourishes the skin while forming a thin protective layer
''Soften Wrinkles and Fade Brown Spots'' - Organic Spa