PMD Personal Microderm Classic is a revolutionary at-home device providing the same brilliant results as professional, in-office microdermabrasion treatments. Combines patented spinning disc technology with perfectly calibrated vacuum suction to leave skin looking fresh and radiant. Weekly treatments reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, blemishes and enlarged pores.
- Exfoliation - Removes dead, dull skin for smoother, softer skin
- Vacuum Suction - Activates skin for a revitalized glow
- Absorption - Supercharges skin care benefits
Easy to use Weekly Treatments:
- Reduce appearance of fine line & wrinkles
- Brighten the look of skin tone & texture
- Reduce appearance of pore size
- Diminish appearance of dark spots
3 pillars of brilliance:
Power of Exfoliation: Removes dead, dull skin for smoother, softer skin. Patented Spinning Discs embedded with aluminum oxide crystals exfoliate away dead, dull cells from the surface of the skin. By removing this dead skin cell barrier, new cell growth is stimulated and glowing youthful skin is revealed.
Strength of Suction: Activates skin for a revitalized glow. Perfectly Calibrated Vacuum Suction is the power behind effective microdermabrasion. Suction increases circulation and triggers the skin's natural healing process which boosts collagen and elastin leaving skin firm, fresh and radiant.
Beauty of Absorption: Supercharges skin care benefits. Personal Microderm removes the top layer of dead, dull skin cells. Once this barrier is removed, skin care products can penetrate 20X deeper maximizing the benefits of skin care.
The PMD Promise:
After the first use you will have brighter softer more radiant skin. Diminish the appearance of: fine lines and wrinkles, blemishes, pore size and spots.
Personal Microderm Classic includes:
- Personal Microderm Classic device
- Electric powered cord
- Classic Caps (2 ct)
- Grey Very Sensitive Disc (2 ct)
- Blue Sensitive Exfoliation Disc (2 ct)
- Green Moderate Exfoliation Disc (2 ct)
- White Training Disc (1 ct)
- Reusable filter
See PMD PRO vs Classic Comparison Guide