Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
The OrdinarySoothing & Barrier Support Serum
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Cruelty Free
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
The Ordinary's Soothing & Barrier Support Serum is a multi-active, skin support serum that helps repair skin barrier damage and boosts hydration.
- Reduces appearance of redness
- Improves all-day hydration
- Niacinamide: supports essential skin components that help promote hydration
- Vitamin B12: helps support skin barrier by reducing skin dryness and redness (and gives the formula its unique pink color)
- Repairs the skin barrier in 2 hours*
- *In clinical testing on 23 people, after 1 application
How To Use
Apply a few drops to the face in the morning and evening after cleansing.
If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Keep out of reach of children.
Aqua (Water), Propanediol, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Hexyldecanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Xylitylglucoside, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Anhydroxylitol, Ethyl Linoleate, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Naringenin, Cyanocobalamin, Panthenyl Triacetate, 4-T-Butylcyclohexanol, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Cetylhydroxyproline Palmitamide, Bisabolol, Brassica Campestris Sterols, Sphingolipids, Phospholipids, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Gallyl Glucoside, Propyl Gallate, Xylitol, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, Stearic Acid, Dicetyl Phosphate, Isoceteth-20, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Tocopherol, Dehydroacetic Acid, P-Anisic Acid, Phytic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.