LancômeRénergie Lift Makeup Lightweight Liquid Foundation SPF 27
Lancôme Rénergie Lift Foundation SPF 27 provides up to 12 hours of lifting & hydration for medium-to-full coverage with active anti-aging skincare ingredients.
- Combines the benefits of liquid foundation and anti-aging skincare to help skin visibly appear smoother, while visually minimizing imperfections such as dark spots and wrinkles
- 93% agree this makeup foundation feels light and comfortable for all-day wear**
- 87% agree this makeup foundation makes skin appear visibly younger-looking for up to 12-of wear**
- 83% agree this makeup foundation visibly improves skin's surface appearance**
- **Consumer test by 86 women
- Provides up to 12-hours of hydration
- Buildable from medium to full coverage
- Makes skin appear visibly radiant and luminous
- SPF 27
- Visibly minimizes signs of aging including fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots
- Paraben-free, it contains a blend of caffeine, vitamin E, iris extract, corn kernel extra, soybean oil and New Zealand black tree fern (also known as the Mamaku plant)
- Suitable for all skin types
- Dermatologist tested for safety
How To Use
After cleansing skin, apply face primer. Lancôme suggests La Base Pro Perfecting Makeup Primer. Using a makeup brush, beauty blender tool (use wet for even more coverage) or fingers, apply Rénergie Lift Makeup Foundation onto skin for desired coverage. Finish makeup application with Lancôme's Blush Subtil on cheeks, L'Absolu Rouge lipstick and any one of Lancôme's award-winning mascaras for that extra dose of Parisian chic!
Tools To Use For Desired Foundation Makeup Coverage:
- For medium coverage, use sponge or beauty blender tool (lightly damp or dry).
- For full-coverage makeup, use fingers and/or a wet beauty blender tool.
What Is My Skin's Tone/Undertone? Lancôme's products are organized by both intensity (I, II, III, IV, V) and by undertone (C, N, W.)
- The intensity of a Lancôme product is organized by surface skin color.
- Hues are organized by Intensity I, Intensity II, Intensity III, Intensity IV and Intensity V.
- Cool (C) undertones = foundations and powders look slightly pinkish. Bare skin has a rosy undertone and usually burns easily in the sun. Veins appear blue.
- Neutral (N) undertones = bare skin is a bit more even toned, not too pink or too golden. These usually work best for olive skin/olive undertones (""green""), but it is still best to test out first on skin for the perfect match! Veins appear a mix of green and blue.
- Warm (W) undertones = bare skin appears golden/yellow and tans easily in the sun. Olive skin can sometimes skew warm as well for those with a slightly more gold hue. Veins appear green.
How-To Find The Best Powder And Foundation For You:
- Example 1: If surface skin tone is Intensity III (3) - this is usually a medium/tan surface skin tone - and at the Lancôme counter 335W, 340N and 350C are all a match, then use the W, N and C as a guide to find the perfect match. Meaning, if 340N in this scenario blends in perfectly, but a more deeper shade is preferred, then go a shade deeper in the 355(C) or 370 III (C).
- Example 2: If surface skin tone is Intensity I (1) - this is usually a light/fair surface skin tone - and at the Lancôme counter 110C, 130N and 140N are all a match, using the W, N, and C can guide to the perfect match. This means, if 130N in this scenario blends in perfectly, but it feels too pink, then go a shade deeper and warmer (W).
Lancôme is diverse for all women, of all ethnic backgrounds, nationalities and skin types.
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
This item is NOT eligible for coupon discounts.