Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
SlipPure Silk Queen Pillowcase
A multi award-winning anti aging, anti sleep crease, anti bed head slipsilk pillowcase. Slip is the #1 preferred brand of silk pillowcases by dermatologists for their patients, themselves and their families.¿ ¿In a survey of dermatologists in the United States conducted between 1-12 November 2021.
- THE SLIPSILK DIFFERENCE: Slip pure silk products are made using slipsilk, developed and refined for over ten years to provide the ultimate combination of shine, thickness, softness and durability.
- ANTI AGING: We spend a third of our lives in bed. In laboratory testing, slip pure silk pillowcases were shown to absorb significantly less face cream than cotton pillowcases††, so they can help keep your skin’s moisture and valuable face and hair products where they belong, on your face and hair.
- ANTI SLEEP CREASE: Slipsilk has been shown to reduce friction by 43% on average††, allowing skin to glide along the pillow, which can reduce pressure on creased skin.
- ANTI BED HEAD: Ordinary cotton pillowcases can cause hair tangling during the night. In laboratory testing, slipsilk has been shown to reduce friction by 43% on average††.
- ††Compared to widely available cotton pillowcases with a 220-360 thread count.
- 1 x caramel pure silk queen pillowcase (20" x 30" / 51cm x 76cm)
- Real results, real benefits in just 4 nights!
- Slip pure silk pillowcases were clinically shown* to visibly improve the appearance of fine lines; skin hydration; skin texture and smoothness; and skin radiance, luminosity or brightness.
- *Based on a clinical study of over 100 women, aged 35-65, who were regular users of cotton or synthetic (non-silk) satin pillowcases and tried a slip pure silk pillowcase for 4 nights. Clinical grading showed statistically significant improvement. Individual results may vary.
How To Use
How to Use: Use up to 8 hours daily for maximum results. Care Instructions: Hand wash 30°C (86°F) Machine wash 30°C (86°F) (Delicates wash bag recommended) Use a pH neutral liquid detergent Line dry in shade Iron or steam on a low heat Dry clean (No trichloroethylene) Do not bleach Do not tumble dry
Made from 100% highest grade (6A) long fiber mulberry silk with a thickness of 22 momme.