Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
PEACH & LILYPower Cocktail Lactic Acid Repair Serum
Only here|Item 2589292
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
- Cruelty Free
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
Peach & Lily's Power Cocktail Lactic Acid Repair Serum combines 10% lactic acid with 12 natural extracts to resurface and reveal youthful glowing skin.
- Power cocktail of 10% lactic acid and 12 active natural extracts effectively and gently resurfaces, renews, and reveals skin that looks and feels more youthful, vibrant, soft, and glowing
- Resurfaces skin to smooth and refine texture, lines, bumps, and pores
- Fine lines and wrinkles look smoother, skin appears noticeably firmer and more lifted
- Nourishes and promotes supple skin with refined texture
- Fast-absorbing, silky, lightweight - sinks into skin to work at a deeper level
- Gentle, silky formula is fragrance-free, essential oil-free, silicone-free and non-comedogenic
- Suitable for all skin types - including sensitive skin
- Alicia Yoon, celebrity esthetician and founder of Peach & Lily, struggled with persistent severe eczema. She learned how to transform the look and feel of her own problem-skin with gentle, safe and effective ingredients. All Peach & Lily formulas are crafted with this philosophy in mind
- 100% Worry Free: Peach & Lily formulas are clean, non-toxic, alcohol-free, fragrance-free, vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free. Leaping Bunny certified
- Lactic Acid: an Alpha-Hydroxy Acid (AHA) which helps exfoliate and resurface skin, fade the appearance of dark spots, and improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Black Ginseng Extract: celebrated and utilized for centuries in Korea, ginseng is a powerful antioxidant and adaptogen which helps fight the visual effects of premature aging while visibly energizing, rejuvenating and renewing skin
- Red Algae: clinically proven to promote firmness and visually smooth the appearance of even deeply etched wrinkles
- Prebiotic and Probiotic Complex: helps nourish and support the skin's microbiome and maintain balanced skin barrier
- Excludes 1,550+ ingredients: no sulfates, fragrances, formaldehyde, dyes or colorants, parabens, mineral oils, silicones, and more - ever.
How To Use
Apply to skin after cleansing and toning. Apply before or after Glass Skin Refining Serum for enhanced results. Follow up with moisturizer. Start by using 3 times per week and build up to once daily. Use either AM or PM.
Precautions For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid using with retinol or retinoids. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. May increase your skin's sensitivity to sun; use a sunscreen daily while using and for a week after ceasing use. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
Water, Lactic Acid, Tromethamine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Jania Rubens Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ceramide NP, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Saccharomyces/Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Ferment Extract, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces/Imperata Cylindrica Root Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces/Rice Ferment Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Xylitol, Polyglutamic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Morus Alba Root Extract, Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Copper Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Oligopeptide-1, Oligopeptide-2, Adenosine, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Pentylene Glycol, Ethyl Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
This item is NOT eligible for coupon discounts.