Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Tab through the images or use the previous or next buttons to navigate each product image
La Roche-PosayEffaclar Adapalene Gel 0.1% Topical Retinoid Acne Treatment
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Adapalene Gel 0.1% Topical Retinoid Acne Treatment helps clear blackheads, whiteheads, clogged pores and acne blemishes.
- Non-greasy, retinoid acne gel quickly absorbs into skin
- Ideal for oily and acne-prone skin
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist- and allergy-tested
- Prescription-strength 0.1% adapalene gel helps clear blackheads, whiteheads, clogged pores and acne blemishes while preventing new acne from forming
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Oil-free, nighttime topical retinoid formula for mild, moderate and severe teen and adult acne
- Adapalene is a prescription-strength topical retinoid and vitamin A derivative that helps regulate skin cell turnover to help remove and prevent dead skin cells from clogging pores
- Effaclar Clarifying Solution Face Toner (3.4 oz)
- Effaclar Duo Acne Treatment (0.7 oz)
- Effaclar Medicated Gel Face Wash (3.4 oz)
How To Use
To open the product, remove the cap and insert the opposite side of the cap into the foil. Push down on the cap and twist until the foil is punctured.
Use once daily. Clean the skin gently and pat dry before applying product. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer. For example, if your acne is on the face, apply the product to the entire face. Do not use more than one time a day. Applying more than directed will not provide faster or better results, but may worsen skin irritation. During the early weeks of use, your acne may appear to worsen before it improves (this is normal); continue use as directed, unless you get irritation that becomes severe. Irritation is more likely to occur in the first few weeks of use or if using more than one topical acne medication at a time but irritation usually lessens with continued use of this product. Applying more than directed will not provide faster or better results. It may take up to 3 months of once daily use to see results. For further instructions, refer to the Drug Facts on the packaging.
Precautions: Suitable for children 12 years and up. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use.
Active: Adapalene USP 0.1% (Retinoid)* (Acne Treatment). Inactive: Carbomer Homopolymer, Edetate Disodium, Methylparaben, Poloxamer 182, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, And Sodium Hydroxide.