Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Arctic FoxBleach, Please Complete Hair Lightening Kit
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Cruelty Free
The Arctic Fox Bleach, Please Complete Hair Lightening Kit can lift hair up to 8 levels (results may vary) and includes 35 Volume developer, premium vegetable-based cream bleach, and latex-free gloves to touch up your roots or take your lightening game to the next level.
- Polycare Split Therapy - A patented-technology that helps prevent split ends
- Castor Oil - Helps accelerate hair growth and to balance scalp pH levels. The antioxidants in castor oil help to support the keratin in hair and to make hair stronger
- Papaya Fruit Extract - Helps prevent dandruff and improves circulation to the hair follicles
- Acai - Rich in Omegas 3, 6 and 9 and vitamins B, C, and E. Effective for reducing hair loss
- Cocoa Seed Butter - Helps to strengthen and moisturize the hair
- Sunflower Seed Oil - Helps to boost hair hydration levels
- Arginine - Vital in stimulating hair growth
- Violet base to help counteract some of the yellow tones we all deal with when it comes to lightening hair.
- Gloves and 35 volume developer included. Always do a patch and strand test before coloring.
How To Use
Instructions are included in every Bleach, Please kit and should be followed closely. For the best results:
- The hair should be at least slightly dirty (one day or longer since last wash), dry, and detangled.
- Mix together bleach and developer until it is a creamy, even consistency with no lumps. DO NOT use a metal bowl or metal tools.
- Then, using a hair applicator, brush the bleach mixture onto the hair in small sections for even coverage. Avoid contact on the scalp when applying the bleach. Do not brush hair close to the scalp right before applying bleach, as it can open up microscopic cuts in the scalp and increase sensitivity and burning during the bleaching process. To avoid hot roots, apply bleach to the mids and ends of the hair first, and leave roots for the last step, as they will lift quicker.
- After all your sections are fully saturated, go back and apply the bleach to roots and any missed spots. Any leftover bleach mixture must be discarded.
- Wait 15-45 minutes, checking your hair every 5 minutes while processing.
- Rinse out thoroughly in lukewarm water once you've received your desired level of lift, or after 45 minutes to ensure the safety of your hair.
- Once you've rinsed all the bleach out with lukewarm water you can then apply shampoo and wash it once more. After which a deep conditioner is highly recommended to keep hair from drying out further which may lead to unnecessary breakage.
- If you're just bleaching your roots, be careful to not apply bleach over previously bleached hair to avoid damage.
Precautions: Read all directions and warnings before application.
- Do not use if you have a sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Do not get mixture in eyes; to do so may cause blindness. If mixture gets into eyes rinse immediately with lukewarm water and seek medical attention immediately.
- If you need to wear contact lenses during application and mixture gets into eyes, remove lenses first, then flush immediately with lukewarm water. If irritation persists, get medical attention.
- Wear disposable gloves when applying.
- Do not cover or apply heat while the product is in your hair.
- Thoroughly rinse hair application.
- Do not ingest.
- Keep out of reach of children. Do not apply on children.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Do not use on facial hair or eyebrow hair.
- Do not use on hair that has been previously treated with bleach, highlights, or ombre.
- Do not use on hair that has been processed with straightener or relaxer.
- Do not use on brittle, damaged hair.
- Do not use over metallic dyes, color restorers, compound hennas or hennas.
- Discard any unused mixture of bleach and developer. Do not store prepared mixture, as the container may burst.
- Do not shampoo hair for two days prior to lightening as this can lead to scalp sensitivity.
- Wait at least two weeks before using this product on a new perm.
- Do not apply any bleach more than once in 48 hours. Allow at least 3 weeks to elapse between lightening applicators to avoid sensitivity and breakage.
- Use only plastic or glass utensils, clips or combs; never metal.
- Do not mix the components of this kit with any other product.
- Store and use at room temperature (50 to 80 degrees F)
Developer: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Ethylhexyl Pelargonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyoxyethlene, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, PEG-200 Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA.
Cream Bleach: Mineral Oil, Potassium Persulfate, Ammonium Persulfate, Sodium Metasilicate, Sodium Persulfate, Sodium Silicate, Polybutene, Aluminum Distearate, Sodium Stearate, Hydrated Silica, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Silica, Disodium EDTA, Arginine, Polycare Split Therapy (Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Choride), Sorbitol, Ultramarines (CI 77007), D&G Violet #2 (CI 60725).
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
Shipping Restrictions : This item cannot be shipped via air.