A Harmoniously hydrating blend of antioxidants that work to minimize the appearance of photo-damage. Mad Hippie's Hydrating Nutrient Mist is perfect for the face, arms, chest, and neck! 18 Actives with Hesperidin & Sodium PCA. Hesperidin a plant flavonoid that has been shown to help reduce the appearance of skin discoloration & photo-damage. Sodium PCA is a naturally occurring humectantthat helps bind moisture to the skin.
- Hesperidin: A plant flavonoid that has been shown to help reduce the appearance of skin discoloration.
- Sodium PCA: A naturally occurring humectant, Sodium PCA helps bind moisture to the skin, dramatically improving skin hydration.
- Milk Thistle: Consists of about 80% silymarin and 20% fatty acids, including linoleic acid.
- Ginkgo Biloba: Containing high amounts of quercetin, a powerful antioxidant that works to reduce the appearance of skin redness & discoloration.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: The salt of hyaluronic acid (HA), sodium hyaluronate, has been shown to have better skin penetrating capabilities than HA alone. Works to moisturize the skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Vitamin C: One of the most vital ingredients in any effective skin care regimen, Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles & discoloration.
- Resveratrol: Super potent antioxidant known for it's anti-aging benefits.
- Green Tea: Offers powerful antioxidant protection.
- White Pine Bark: Naturally aids in skin hydration while working to reduce the appearance of skin discoloration.
- Pomegranate Seed Extract: Potent antioxidant that is a high source of ellagic acid.
As seen on Allure.com!
2017 Earth Day Beauty Award Winner!
"...Lighten dark spots naturally." - Readers Digest