Mad Hippe's mildly acidic Advanced Skin Care Cream Cleanser is pH perfection, supporting the skin's natural balance of healing & protective oils. A gentle, yet balancing cream cleanser that removes free radicals & impurities while moisturizing & protecting. With 13 Actives, including Jojoba, Green Tea, Macadamia Oil & Orchid Extract. Jojoba closely resembles the skin¿s natural oil, sebum and works to soothe & hydrate. Orchid extract is rich in minerals & moisturizing compounds that work wonders on the skin.
- Organic Jojoba Oil: This natural moisturizer closely resembles our skin¿s own lubricant, sebum, and is readily absorbed into the skin. Works to help provide a protective barrier.
- Orchid Extract: Rich in minerals and moisturizing compounds that have long been used for their beneficial effects. Orchid extract is believed by many to contain an agent that slows the flower's degeneration, allowing the orchid to bloom for dramatically longer than other flowers.
- Organic Macadamia Oil: This exclusive oil contains high levels of the naturally occurring skin protectant palmitoleic acid, an essential part of sebum, the skin's natural oil. It absorbs quickly into the skin to provide instant moisturizing effects.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - The salt of hyaluronic acid (HA), sodium hyaluronate, has been shown to have better skin penetrating capabilities than HA alone. Works to moisturize the skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Algae Extract: Mineral and antioxidant rich algae extract nourishes aging skin and moisturizes through its water binding properties.
- Sesame Oil: Antioxidant rich sesame oil has long been used in Ayurvedic medicine. It is rich in several potent antioxidants, including vitamin E and vitamin A which help to even skin tone and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Green Tea: Powerful antioxidant from tea leaves.
- Sodium PCA: Derived from amino acids, sodium PCA is a naturally occurring humectant in the skin with high water absorbing qualities. Works to effectively hydrate the skin by absorbing and binding moisture to the skin.
- Shea Butter: Used in Africa for centuries for its moisturizing & soothing properties, shea butter is a rich source of the powerful antioxidants vitamin A & E, crucial fatty acids and cinnamic acid.
"Soften skin while removing impurities" - Mother Earth Living
"Hydrated skin that looks clean & glowy" - Health Magazine