Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Online only|Only here|Item 2603232
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
- Cruelty Free
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
Say goodbye to old, dry skin and hello to newly hydrated, youthful skin! Change your skin with DIME's TBT anti aging Serum, a hydrating leave-on exfoliant.
- Assists in restoring youthful skin
- Aids in decreasing fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots
- Helps to tighten and brighten
- Helps to improve suppleness and softness
- Mandelic Acid: Increased cell turnover and exfoliating properties from mandelic acid can help reduce the look of dark marks and sun damage. By dissolving skin cells, mandelic acid is also known to help increase cell turnover, reducing the appearance of skin damage or blemishes.
- Niacinamide: All skin types, including mature skin can benefit from niacinamide. This ingredient can help your skin improve the production of ceramide (lipid) barrier, which can, in turn, help retain moisture.
- Resveratrol: Known for is significant skin-calming properties, resveratrol may help minimize the look of redness. It can also assist in protecting the skin's surface, interrupts and helps rebuff negative environmental influences, and brightens the appearance of a tired-looking complexion.
- Sulfates: DIME products never contain skin irritating ingredients such as sulfates. Sulfate-free products are gentle on the skin, and can help decrease the chances of an allergic reaction.
- Parabens: Certain parabens have been linked to hormone disruption. DIME prohibits all parabens, including Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Methylparaben, and Propylparaben.
- Fragrance: DIME never uses any form of fragrance, natural or synthetic, in any facial skincare products due.
- Phthalates: Certain phthalates (like Dibutyl Phthalate, aka DBP, or DEHP, and DEP) appear on product labels, but most typically remain unlisted, hiding under the term “fragrance.” Since some phthalates have been linked to hormone disruption, DIME avoids them.
How To Use
After cleansing your face with a DIME cleanser and applying DIME toner, apply 2-3 drops of TBT Serum every morning and night, or as needed, to the face and neck area. Massage into skin.
As a Conscious Beauty brand, DIME features sustainable packaging. Once product is empty, twist off cap, rinse bottle, and toss into recycling bin.
Water, Mandelic Acid, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date Palm) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Oil,Vaccinium Vitis Idaea (Lingonberry) Seed Oil , Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil,Bakuchiol, Nigelle Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil, Resveratrol, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum, Lycium Barbarum (Goji Berry) Extract, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Oil, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-38.
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
This brand is excluded from most Ulta Beauty coupons.