Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
DONNA'S RECIPEStrength Hair Oil
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
Donna's Recipe Strength Hair Oil is packed with 18 all-natural oils and powders to stimulate hair follicles to help extend the hair's growth cycle
- Stimulates hair growth
- Helps prevent and remedy heat and styling damage
- Nourishes scalp
- Adds shine without greasy feeling
- Reduces hygral fatigue (damage to your hair follicles caused by repeated swelling and un-swelling), or/and drying of hair
- Natural protection from pollutants on scalp
- VITAMIN E - May help support a healthy scalp and hair as it has natural antioxidant effects that could assist with maintaining hair growth.
- ARGAN OIL - Can moisturize your hair and scalp and protect your hair from everyday damage. By reducing breakage and split ends and keeping your scalp healthy, argan oil may help prevent hair loss for fuller hair. Great for heat damaged, color-treated, and chemically processed hair.
- ALOE VERA - Contains enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp.
- AVOCADO OIL - Contains vitamin D, which is crucial for the generation of new hair follicles.
- CASTOR OIL - Encourages a healthy scalp and is necessary if you want to promote healthy hair growth, which is why blood circulation is so important.
- JOJOBA OIL - Moisturizes the scalp and a dandruff remedy. Jojoba is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair, including vitamin C, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper, and zinc.
- FLAXSEED OIL - Acts as strong antioxidants which can help in the regrowth of healthier and stronger hair
- Animal products
How To Use
Do a patch test 24 hours prior to application. Use dropper to apply directly on the scalp. Best if used daily and massage in the scalp 5 - 10 minutes. Also, great to use on wet hair for maximum penetration. A little goes a long way, start with a little and build if you need more to massage into scalp.
Patch tests are an easy way to help determine if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm. Keep the area dry. If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise, rinse off after 24 hours.
If any redness, burning, itching, blistering, or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
Avocado Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Chebe Powder, Tea Tree Oil, Bhringraj Extract, Castor Oil, Peppermint Oil, Rosemary Oil, Lavender Oil, Macadamia Oil, Argan Oil, Aloe Vera Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, Safflower Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Thymus Vulgaris Oil Bhringraj Extract, Vitamin E.
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
This brand is excluded from most Ulta Beauty coupons.