Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Tangle TeezerThe Scalp Exfoliator & Massager Brush
Tangle Teezer's Scalp Exfoliator & Massager Brush is a multi-tasking marvel with two-tier teeth technology that detoxes the scalp, clears product build-up, and boosts circulation, all while giving you massage-based TLC too. Recommended by The International Trichology Congress.
- Detoxes the scalp, clears product build-up, and boosts circulation - all while giving you massage-based TLC too
- This innovative tool can help improve the look and feel of all hair types but for anyone that suffers from dandruff, a scalp brush could be a total game-changer - and the key to unlocking a happy, healthier scalp
- Not only do scalp brushes remove the leftover products that can lead to dandruff, but they can also help apply products - from oil treatments to anti-dandruff shampoos - deeper into your scalp
- Two-tier teeth technology stimulates the scalp and hair follicles allowing your hair to grow stronger and healthier
- Tangle Teezer's Scalp Exfoliator & Massager is recommended by The International Trichology Congress for a happy and healthy scalp
- Flexible long teeth work to exfoliate the scalp, while shorter thick teeth stimulate pressure points and give your scalp some love
- The tool also uniquely fits all hand sizes with its winged design so it never slips - even in water
- Use alone or with a hair treatment, the winged design uniquely fits all hand sizes without slipping - even in water
- 85% of users said it felt like scalp therapy*
- 80% of users agreed they need this tool in their life*
- *Self-assessment of 96 women after 2 weeks of use
How To Use
Start by slipping your fingers through the wings and find a comfortable fit. Use for up to 3 minutes. Use alone or pair with your favourite shampoo, oil or treatment, it's easy to use on wet or dry hair - simply press to control the level of pressure. For exfoliation, move the tool against the scalp in a circular motion, or use sweeping strokes starting from the front of the scalp to the nape of the neck. For massaging, press down on the scalp with the brush over the scalp to stimulate pressure points. Enjoy your healthy scalp. We know the results will go straight to your head.
Do not use with heat.