Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
L'OréalElvive Hyaluron Plump Flash Hydration Wonder Water
Inspired by Skincare, L'Oréal Elvive Hyaluron Plump Flash Hydration Wonder Water regimen for dry hair, locks in moisture for up to 72H, achieving shinier, bouncier, free-flowing hair.
- Flash Hydration for Dry Hair - Lamellar rinse-out treatment that transforms hair with flash hydration in just 8 seconds from thirsty to hydrated with no weigh down.
- Breakthrough Technology - Moisturizing agents and hyaluronic acid target damaged areas creating free-flowing, transformed hair, with no weigh-down.
- 8 Second Transformation - Use 2-3 times per week on wet hair after shampoo, 1 dose for fine to medium textured hair, 2-3 doses for thick to curly textured hair. Massage for 8 seconds and rinse out for shinier, silkier hair.
- Hydrating Routine - Gently cleanse with Elvive Hyaluron Plump Shampoo.
- Prime with Flash Hydration Wonder Water, then condition to detangle and moisturize. Finish with the Re-plumping Serum to instantly revitalize hair.
- Hyaluronic Care Complex inspired by Skincare locks in moisture for up to 72H, achieving shinier, bouncier, free-flowing hair.
How To Use
Use 2-3 times per week on wet hair after shampoo, 1 dose for fine to medium textured hair, 2-3 doses of thick to curly textured hair, and an additional dose for long hair. 1 dose = 20 ml. Apply only to lengths to avoid greasy roots, and massage for 8 seconds. Rinse out avoiding contact with eyes, and use conditioner after as needed.
Pre-caution: Do not apply to irritated or damaged skin, use only as directed. Avoid splashing on irritated skin or towards the eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, consult a physician, keep out of reach of children.
Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Myristyl, Alcohol, Aqua / Water / Eau, Parfum / Fragrance, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl, Alcohol, Limonene, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Tocopherol