Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
La Roche-PosayEffaclar Face Serum with Salicylic Acid
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Face Serum with Salicylic Acid is a lightweight acne treatment serum that clears pimples and helps prevent breakouts, while also visibly reducing pores, fine lines, and post-acne marks.
- Clears acne blemishes and helps prevent new breakouts
- Visibly reduces pores, fine lines, and post-acne marks
- 77% agree pores appear less visible in 2 weeks
- Allergy Tested
- Dermatologist Tested
- Suitable for all skin types
- Triple Acid Complex: a blend of 1.5% salicylic acid, glycolic acid, and micro-exfoliating lipo-hydroxy acid for optimal efficacy
- Niacinamide & La Roche-Posay Thermal Water to help soothe skin and minimize skin irritation
How To Use
Step 1: Shake well for even application.
Step 2: Apply the entire affected area with a thin layer after cleansing face. Do not rinse off. Start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed.
Step 3: In the daytime, apply daily sun protection. Avoid eye area.
Precautions: Do not use on peeling or compromised skin. Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes. This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Water, Alcohol Denat., Propanediol, Glycolic Acid, Niacinamide, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Citric Acid, Peg-30 Glyceryl Cocoate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Maltodextrin, Phytic Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Fragrance.