Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
- Cruelty Free
Better Not Younger's Wake Up Call Volumizing Shampoo is a gentle, sulfate-free, volume boosting shampoo that adds instant fullness and manageability to flat, thinning hair without drying it out.
- Clinically proven to reduce breakage by up to 98%.*
- Gentle, sulfate-free formula cleanses and adds volume without stripping hair of natural oils or moisture.
- Sage, menthyl lactate, caffeine and biotin nourish and energize the scalp, supporting healthier looking hair.
- Made in the USA.
- For all hair types, specifically for straight, wavy or curly hair.
- *Based on an instrumental study of Wake Up Call shampoo and conditioner against a competitive shampoo. Individual results may vary.
- Wake Up Call Blend: Better Not Younger's signature blend of Biotin, Bamboo, Burdock Root and Hops to nourish, strengthen, add volume and support thicker-looking hair.
- Sage Extract: helps unclog hair follicles while balancing oil levels.
How To Use
- Wet hair and lather a quarter-size amount in hands.
- Apply to the hair and massage formula into the scalp. Ideal for thinning hair concerns.
- Rinse well.
- Follow with Better Not Younger's Wake Up Call Volumizing Conditioner or Hair Butter Masques.
Note: Better Not Younger's formulas are specifically designed to help your hair improve with age for Better Hair Ahead.
Aqua (Deionized Water), Decyl Glucoside, Sodium C14-C16 Alpha Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Biotin, Dl-Panthenol, Niacin, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Menthyl Lactate, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Caffeine, Lauramine Oxide, Oleic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
*Ingredient list may vary. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.