Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
NexxusTherappe Replenishing System Shampoo for Normal to Dry Hair
Nexxus Therappe Moisture Shampoo is a silicone-free shampoo crafted with Caviar & Protein Complex for 24-hour moisture to replenish the hair fiber of normal to dry hair.
- Enriched with Nexxus' Caviar & Protein Complex, this hydrating shampoo has a lightweight formula that provides 24-hour moisture
- This shampoo for dry hair is silicone-free
- While cleansing and nourishing hair, this shampoo locks in moisture, making it an ideal hair product for dry hair
- For best hair results, use Nexxus Therappe Moisture Shampoo with a conditioning treatment from the Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisture collection
- Nexxus hair products were born in salons and perfected by science, using high-performing technology and precious ingredients
How To Use
Step 1: Wash your hair with Nexxus Therappe Shampoo-just apply the hydrating shampoo to wet hair and experience the rich lather before rinsing thoroughly. Step 2: Follow with a conditioning treatment from the Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisture Collection. For everyday use, smooth the Nexxus Humectress Conditioner onto wet hair and wait 3 minutes before rinsing. For a deeper treatment, press the Nexxus Humectress Hair Masque into damp hair, comb through, and then rinse thoroughly after 3-5 minutes. Step 3: Finish with Nexxus Humectress Luxe Lightweight Conditioning Mist for luminous shine, deep moisturization and improved manageability.
Water (Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Caulerpa Lentillifera Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Polyquaternium-10, Fragrance (Parfum), Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Gluconolactone, Glycerin, Dmdm Hydantoin, Sodium Sulfate, Trehalose, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Sodium Benzoate, Cocamide Mea, Ppg-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Ppg-9, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.