Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
PMDPersonal Microderm Replacement Discs Green - Moderate
Online only|Item 2273449
Green Replacement Discs are for people with normal or non-sensitive skin that have used the PMD for several treatments and are ready for an exfoliation above the Sensitive Disc.
- Personal Microderm allows for complete treatment customization; whether extremely sensitive or precisely intense, there's a perfect disc for every skin type
- Personal Microderm delivers the same brilliant results on your neck, chest, arms, legs, hands and feet
- Made of aluminum oxide, the naturally occurring element is non-airborne, hypoallergenic and antibacterial which helps prevent any adverse reactions and reduce spreading of bacteria which may cause irritations
- Diminish the appearance of fine-lines & wrinkles
- Reduce the appearance of pore size
- Diminish the appearance of blemishes
- Small Green Discs (4 ct)
- Large Green Discs (2 ct)
How To Use
The Personal Microderm should only be used once every 7 days. Each discs will last 3-4 uses. Most treatments will last three to five minutes. The size of the area being treated and the length of each treatment will ultimately determine how long a disc can be used. When inserting a new disc in your Personal Microderm, follow these steps:
- Push the disc down firmly on the device post.
- Twist on cap making sure to tighten the cap firmly against the black o-ring on the tool.
- Check to make sure the disc is sitting slightly below the plastic cap.
- Do not use any peel products like alpha and beta hydroxy acid, retin A or retinol products 48 hours before or after using the PMD without consulting a physician.
- Do not use if on Accutane or consult a physician.
- Do not use if seeing a physician for serious skin conditions, have extremely sensitive skin or are taking prescriptions without consulting a physician.
- Do not use directly above or below the eyes.
- Do not hover in one spot.
Do not keep going over the same spot multiple times. What the PMD is doing is not always visible. Be patient and learn over 2 to 3 uses how best to apply the treatments on your specific skin type.
- Do not continue to apply the treatment if you feel pain. Pain will come if you have been too aggressive. You will feel tingling and distinct sensation but it should not be painful. Gauge this on your skin type.
- Consult a physician if pregnant.
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
This brand is excluded from most Ulta Beauty coupons.