Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
good lightOrder of the Eclipse Hyaluronic Cream
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
- Cruelty Free
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
good light's Order of the Eclipse Hyaluronic Cream is an ultra-nourishing, non-oily moisturizer that goes deep and will hydrate overnight.
- Deeply and quickly moisturizes
- Boosts skin barrier function
- Calms redness
- Restores dehydrated skin
- Supports skin rejuvenation
- good light is a personal care brand that believes in beauty beyond the binary, creating a new space in the market for those who don't quite shop beauty by gender.
- Dermatologist tested
- Squalane: The incorporation of vegan squalane delivers moisture to the skin and aids in cell rejuvenation, making it stronger and smoother without feeling heavy or greasy.
- Meshima Mushroom: Abundant with polysaccharides and beta- glucans, meshima mushroom helps to improve collagen retention, deeply hydrate, and provide building blocks for firmer skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: contains 3 hyaluronic acid molecule sizes which accelerates a process where epithelial cells march towards compromised area to restore.
How To Use
Massage cream into face and neck both morning and night.
Water, Glycerin, Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Methicone, Cetearyl Olivate, Diisostearyl Malate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Sedum Sarmentosum Extract, Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate, Sorbitan Olivate, Palmitic Acid, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Vinyl Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Sorbitol, Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate, Myristic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin.