Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Tab through the images or use the previous or next buttons to navigate each product image
Milk + HoneyLavender, Tea Tree Extra Strength Deodorant No.09
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
- Cruelty Free
The milk + honey Lavender, Tea Tree Extra Strength Deodorant No.09 is an aluminum-free, extra-strength deodorant that keeps you feeling (and smelling) fresh all day.
- Non-toxic, safe, effective
- Provides maximum coverage
- Ideal for those who are convinced natural deodorant would never work for them
- Feel and smell fresh all day long
- Made in Austin, TX
- Food-Grade Baking Soda neutralizes odor naturally and is mined from the earth - not from a lab - for a fine, non-irritating grit.
- Arrowroot Powder safely reduces wetness from sweating.
- Organic Coconut Oil hydrates the skin and fights odor.
- Organic Lavender Oil calms skin irritation and inflammation.
- Organic Tea Tree Leaf Oil is a natural antiseptic that helps to eliminate bacteria.
How To Use
- You will sweat and sweating is good for you. It means you are getting rid of toxins in your body.
- Drink plenty of water to minimize and move toxins out of your body to help reduce body odor.
- Shaving your armpits at night and applying deodorant in the morning may help with irritation.
Note: The milk + honey Extra Strength Deodorant is ideal for those who love our original Cream Deodorant or is convinced natural deodorant would never work for them, this formulation provides maximum coverage.
Sweating - the natural process of cooling and detoxifying your body - is good for you. When switching to natural deodorant after regular antiperspirant use, it may not work immediately. Some people may experience excess sweat and odor before the armpits can recalibrate to a neutral state. Everybody's experience is different so make sure to listen to your body and do what works for you. During the detox phase, the goal is to neutralize odor-causing bacteria on your skin so you don't smell when you sweat. You will sweat and sweating is good for you. It means you are getting rid of toxins in your body. Drink plenty of water to minimize and move toxins out of your body to help reduce body odor. Shaving your armpits at night and applying deodorant in the morning may help with irritation.
Organic Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil, Organic Manihot Esculenta (Arrowroot) Root Powder, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Fruit Butter, Organic Beeswax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Organic Lavandula Intermedia (Lavender) Oil, Organic Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.