Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
SEENConditioner, Fragrance Free
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
- Cruelty Free
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
SEEN Conditioner, Fragrance Free hydrates, detangles, and softens, while promoting a healthy scalp for stronger, smoother, healthier hair. Formulated without sulfates, silicones, phthalates, parabens, dyes, pore-clogging oils, gluten, formaldehyde/formaldehyde releasers, or animal testing.
- Designed by a Harvard-trained Dermatologist
- Clean, Vegan, Cruelty-Free
- All hair types, Color-safe/Keratin-safe
- Clinically proven to be non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) and non-irritating
- Formulated without fragrance
- This product received the National Eczema Association's Seal of Acceptance. This means those with sensitive or eczema-prone skin can use fragrance free SEEN and enjoy happy, healthy skin and gorgeous hair!
- *Randomized, controlled clinical trial conducted by the Hair Loss Clinic at Harvard’s Mass General Hospital. Fragrance Free SEEN Shampoo and Conditioner used as a regimen for 6 months. Study included 29 patients with female pattern hair loss, including control patients.
- Healthier scalp and skin, and beautiful hair
- Promotes scalp health
- Promotes skin clarity
- Smooths and strengthens hair
- Hemisqualane: Plant-sugar derived, nature's answer to silicone; reduces frizz; provides color and heat protection
- Bisabolol: Naturally-derived ingredient with skin-soothing properties
How To Use
Apply generously after using SEEN Fragrance Free Shampoo. Leave on for 2-3 minutes before rinsing. Follow with SEEN Fragrance Free styling products for your healthiest hair and skin.
Water, C13-15 Alkane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Shea Butter Cetyl Esters, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 80, Citric Acid, Bisabolol, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol.
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
This brand is excluded from most Ulta Beauty coupons.