Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Carol's DaughterBorn To Repair 60-Second Moisture Treatment With Shea Butter
Online only|Item 2609867
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
Carol's Daughter Born To Repair 60-Second Moisture Treatment with Shea Butter was developed to give damaged hair a boost of moisture in 60 seconds. It hydrates, detangles, and helps seal hair's cuticle for shiny looking hair.
- Carol's Daughter acidic pH balanced formula was developed to give damaged hair a boost of moisture in 60 seconds
- This treatment hydrates, detangles and helps seal hair's cuticle for shiny looking hair
- At Carol’s Daughter, they provide clean formulas, this means they choose to formulate without ingredients that many consumers are seeking to avoid sulfates, parabens, artificial colors, and mineral oil
- This is a line of clean and color-caring formulas that help repair the strength and improve smoothness of curls and coils while caring for them, so every curl type and hair texture can flourish from wash to style
- Helps fight up to 1 year of visible damage in 1 use vs. damaged untreated hair when using the Born to Repair System
- Blended with Shea Butter, Babassu Oil and Amazonian Nut Oil
- Parabens, Silicones, Mineral Oil, Artificial Colors, Petrolatum
How To Use
After using the Nourishing Shampoo, apply to hair evenly and wait 1 minute. Do not rinse. Layer with Nourishing Conditioner on top and massage gently. Rinse well.
1213628Cd2 - Ingredients: Aqua / Water / Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Parfum / Fragrance, Octyldodecanol, Tartaric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Limonene, Linalool, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Citric Acid Fil T70012295/1