What It Is:
- Clinique Smart Night Clinical MD Multi-Dimensional Repair Treatment Retinol Serum is a skin-repairing nighttime treatment that jumpstarts the anti-aging process with the multi-dimensional power of retinol plus comforting hydration.
What It Does:
- Powered by 0.3% retinol, this creamy formula sinks in to help speed up cell turnover and visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Skin tone looks more even, radiant, and pores look minimized.
- Delivers instant and lasting hydration, which helps comfort skin and offset dryness sometimes associated with retinol.*
*Tolerance to retinol varies by person.
- Restores radiance with 1 use
- Minimizes the appearance of pores in 7 days
- Skin feels smoother in 28 days/4 weeks
- With continued use, visibly reduces lines and wrinkles
- Improves evenness of skin tone in 8 weeks
- Retexturizes skin in 12 weeks
- Provides instant and lasting hydration
*Clinical testing on 27 women after using the products for 12 weeks.
- Retinol (0.3%): A pure form of Vitamin A, it's an effective anti-aging ingredient known to help visibly reduce lines and wrinkles, minimize the appearance of pores, and smooth and refine texture.
- Youth-Boosting Blend: Helps skin look smoother. Includes acetyl hexapeptide-8, niacinamide, sigesbeckia extract, and ascorbic acid.
- Comforting Hydrator Blend: Helps infuse skin with hydration. Includes hyaluronic acid, mango seed butter, wheat and barley extract, coffee seed oil, squalene, and vitamin E.
What you should know about retinol:
- Retinol is an extremely effective and powerful anti-aging ingredient. You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation, or ¿aking (skin exfoliation). These conditions are normal, temporary indications that the formula is working.
- If you experience increased discomfort when using Clinique Smart Night Clinical MD Multi-Dimensional Repair Treatment Retinol, revert to once every other night until skin adjusts. This adjustment can take up to 4 weeks.
- First time users and those with drier skin types may want to use Clinique Smart Night Clinical MD Multi-Dimensional Repair Treatment Retinol every other night for more than 2 weeks to give skin additional time to adjust. For added comfort, use a mild cleanser and layer an additional moisturizer over Clinique Smart Night Clinical MD Multi-Dimensional Repair Treatment Retinol.
- Limit sun exposure in general. Be sure to apply a sunscreen of SPF15 or higher during the day while using and one week after stopping use of Clinique Smart Night Clinical MD Multi-Dimensional Repair Treatment Retinol. Note that extreme weather conditions such as wind or cold may be more irritating, so take the proper precautions to protect your face.
Clinique Clean Philosophy:
- No parabens
- No phthalates
- No fragrance
- Just happy skin