1. Use the Slant Tweezer to eliminate unwanted brow hair under and above your desired eyebrow shape, and the Point Tweezer for removing fine or ingrown hairs.
2. Start by opening pores using a warm washcloth (not too hot or it can cause redness!) This will help get your hair ready for removal, and it will also reduce pain.
3. Hold the tweezers using your thumb and index fingers near the middle of the tweezer body for maximum control.
4. Locate the unwanted hair, grab with the tweezer tips slanted at a 25-degree angle, and squeeze down on the body of the tweezer, pulling in the direction of hair growth. This will remove the hair from the root.
5. Continue until you have removed all unwanted hair, but avoid overplucking by using good lighting and a great mirror!
Precautions: Do not sanitize body of tweezer as the finish will wear off.