Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
KitschShea Butter Hydrating Conditioner Bar
Kitsch Shea Butter Hydrating Conditioner Bar provides nourishment for all hair types, keeping hair soft and healthy. Restores moisture, shine, and luster, giving your hair a touchably soft feel. Scented with therapeutic essential oils that transform any shower into a relaxing experience.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce scalp irritation.
- Shea butter also coats your hair in rich hydration, sealing in moisture and taming frizz.
- This conditioner is perfect to use on damaged, dry, or color treated hair!
- 1 bar is estimated to last 100 washes, which will save two bottles of liquid shampoo or conditioner.
- Natural silicone alternatives smoothes and add shine without buildup
How To Use
After you've rinsed out your shampoo, take your Bottle-Free Beauty conditioner bar and either rub the bar between your hands and distribute into hair, or apply the bar directly in a painting motion top to bottom. Focusing on the length and ends, simply add a bit of water and continue to "paint" to activate the ingredients. While detangling, you'll notice the same silky slip you get with standard conditioner. Best when used with a Wide Tooth Comb or Scalp Exfoliator. For a deeper condition, leave in for five minutes. Rinse as you'd normally do and repeat as desired. It also works great as a leave-in treatment!
Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Lauryl Laurate, Natural Fragrance*, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide. *Made with essential oils.