Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Tab through the images or use the previous or next buttons to navigate each product image
Hot ToolsPro Artist Heat Defense Instant Detangling Mist
Only here|Item 2609406
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
- Cruelty Free
Hot Tools Pro Artist Heat Defense Instant Detangling Mist is more than just a detangler. This thermal protectant leave-in-conditioner is the first step to effortless styling while improving your results with hot tools.
- Natural Chia Complex, provides advanced heat protection without the use of silicones to lock out heat damage while using hot tools up to 455°F.
- Dual Hyaluronic Acid instantly adds a balanced hydration shield and helps protect against breakage from heat damage.
- Brazilian Pracaxi Oil Ceramide helps create smoother, shinier looking hair.
- Plant-Based Sugars reinforce the scalps natural barrier and acts as a moisture magnet, to help protect against heat that can cause dryness while using hot tools.
- Toasted Brazil nut, creamy coconut and warm vanilla.
- 90% More Moisture*
- 90% More Softness*
- 68% Less Breakage**
- *vs. untreated hair. **68% reduction in breakage due to heat damage vs untreated hair using Hot Tools "QuietAir" Power Dryer at the highest heat setting followed by the use of Hot Tools Ionic Salon Flat Iron up to 455°F
How To Use
Mist evenly from roots to tips on clean, damp hair as your first step before styling or use of any hot tools.
Water (Aqua), Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Aspartic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Dicaprylyl Ether, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Oleate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Lactic Acid, Pentaclethra Macroloba Seed Oil/Behenic Acid/Aminopropanediol Amides/Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-37, Propanediol, Propylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Saccharide Isomerate, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Phosphate, Sorbitan Oleate, Trehalose, Xylitol