Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
PMDPersonal Microderm Classic - Microdermabrasion Tool
Personal Microderm Classic is a revolutionary at-home device providing the same brilliant results as professional, in-office microdermabrasion treatments.
- Power of Exfoliation: Patented Spinning Discs embedded with aluminum oxide crystals exfoliate away dead, dull cells from the surface of the skin. By removing this dead skin cell barrier, new cell growth is stimulated and glowing youthful skin is revealed.
- Strength of Suction: Perfectly Calibrated Vacuum Suction is the power behind effective microdermabrasion. Suction increases circulation and triggers the skin's natural healing process which boosts collagen and elastin leaving skin firm, fresh and radiant.
- Beauty of Absorption: Personal Microderm removes the top layer of dead, dull skin cells. Once this barrier is removed, skin care products can penetrate 20X deeper maximizing the benefits of skin care.
- Diminishes the appearance of fine-lines & wrinkles.
- Reduces the appearance of pore size.
- Diminishes the appearance of blemishes.
- In a panel of 30 women selected by NewBeauty to test the Personal Microderm:
- 96% noticed their skincare products absorbed better
- 90% felt skin was healthier with regular use of the Personal Microderm
- 100% found their skin smoother and softer after using the Personal Microderm
How To Use
- Prior to using the PMD, it is important to thoroughly cleanse the skin, making sure that it is free from all make up, dirt, and oils. Once the skin is clean, allow it to dry completely before you begin.
- Before using the tool on your face, practice on your arm and on your neck. These areas are not as sensitive as the face and will allow you to get used to motion and the way a treatment is performed.
- Use the white disc first. This disc is our most sensitive disc. It is important to see how your skin responds to this disc before moving on to more abrasive discs.
- After you have tested the unit on your arm and/or neck and feel ready to move on to your face, use a free hand to pull the skin tight in the treatment area and continue to move the PMD Personal Microderm in an upward motion across the skin. Do not make more than two passes over one area during the treatment.
- Following the treatment, use a toner to neutralize the ph balance in the skin and a recovery moisturizer.
- After each use, clean the cap and the disc with rubbing alcohol or an antibacterial soap.
- Wait 6-7 days between treatments.
Precautions: The Personal Microderm should only be used once a week. Microderm removes the top layer of dead dull skin and your body needs one week to rejuvenate. Be patient. Use it consistently and you will see results. Anyone using chemical peels or products containing acids including hydroxy acids, malic acid, lactic acid AND/OR retinoids or retin A ingredients, must not use the Personal Microderm at the same time! This may cause skin to be too sensitive and use of the Personal Microderm is not recommended. Before it is safe to use the Personal Microderm, you must discontinue use of these products for at least seven days. Consult your doctor or dermatologist if you are unsure that the Personal Microderm is suitable for your skin.
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
This brand is excluded from most Ulta Beauty coupons.