Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
HanskinHyaluron Exfoliating AHA Treatment
Infused with 10% alpha hydroxy acids, Hanskin's Hyaluron Exfoliating AHA Treatment is a resurfacing toner that gently reveals smoother, radiant glass skin.
- Glycolic acid and lactic acid work together to remove dead skin build-up
- Dissolves dull and dead skin cells to reveal a smoother, softer and brighter skin
- Helps illuminate the look of dark spots and keeps pores clear of clogging debris
- Boosts skincare performance by allowing better product absorption
- Maintains skin hydration with four types of hyaluronic acid
- pH: 3.50 - 4.50
- Glycolic Acid: Exfoliates dull, dead skin and stimulates skin cell turnover
- Lactic Acid: A gentle exfoliant that improves the appearance of pores and smoothness
- Sodium Hyaluronate: A form of hyaluronic acid that draws water into the skin
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid: A form of hyaluronic acid that plumps, hydrates and illuminates skin
- Artificial Fragrance
How To Use
Apply a small amount onto a cotton pad and swipe over clean, dry skin. A mild tingling sensation is normal. Use 1-2 times per week.
Precautions: AHA may increase skin's sensitivity to the sun. Use SPF every day.
Water, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate.
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
This item is NOT eligible for coupon discounts.