Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Carol's DaughterBorn To Repair Defining Leave-In Cream With Shea Butter
Online only|Item 2609868
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
Carol's Daughter Born To Repair Defining Leave-In Cream with Shea Butter gives your curls and coils definition and restores moisture so they bounce back and shine.
- This collection is a line of clean and color-caring formulas that help repair the strength and improve smoothness of curls and coils while caring for them, so every curl type and hair texture can flourish from wash to style
- Carol's Daughter Born To Repair Defining Leave-In Cream, blended with sustainably-sourced Shea Butter, Amazonian Nut Oil and Babassu Oil, gives your curls and coils definition and restores moisture so they bounce back and shine
- This is a Vegan Formula - No Animal Derived Ingredients
- At Carol's Daughter, they provide clean formulas, this means they choose to formulate without ingredients that many consumers are seeking to avoid- sulfates, parabens, artificial colors, and mineral oil.
- Blended with sustainably-sourced Shea Butter, Amazonian Nut Oil and Babassu Oil
- Parabens, Mineral Oil, Silicones, Artificial Colors, Petroleum, DMDM Hydantoin
How To Use
After using Nourishing Shampoo, Moisture Treatment, Conditioner and Reviving oil, apply to damp or dry hair and work in evenly from roots to tips. Apply more as needed and style as desired. Do not rinse out.
1213634Cd2 - Ingredients: Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Parfum / Fragrance, Cetyl Esters, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Tartaric Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Citral, Citric Acid Fil T70012304/1