Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
CeraVeAcne Foaming Cream Cleanser BPO 4% for Acne Prone Skin
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
The CeraVe Acne Foaming Cream Cleanser BPO 4% for Acne Prone Skin with ceramides and benzoyl peroxide cleanses and helps clear acne while leaving skin feeling soft and comfortable.
- Unique foaming cream face wash formula with benzoyl peroxide, hyaluronic acid and niacinamide works to gently remove dirt and excess oil without leaving skin feeling stripped of moisture
- Helps clear pimples, whiteheads and blackheads without dryness or flaking
- Helps prevent new acne from forming
- Allows blemishes to heal
- Helps maintain the skin barrier with three essential ceramides
- Features soothing ingredients to help calm the skin
- Ideal for acne-prone and oily skin
- Fragrance Free
- Paraben Free
- Developed with dermatologists
- CeraVe is the No. 1 dermatologist-recommended moisturizer brand for acne*
- *No. 1 recommended non-OTC moisturizer brand for acne-prone skin. Source: IQVIA, ProSource Survey, 11/1/2019-10/31/2020.
- 4% Benzoyl peroxide helps clear acne and blackheads, minimize excess oil and prevent future breakouts
- Ceramides help restore and maintain the natural skin barrier
- Hyaluronic acid attracts hydration to the skin's surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Niacinamide helps calm the skin
How To Use
Use every morning and evening. Apply a dime-size amount to damp skin and gently massage, avoiding the eye area. Rinse well. Use wash on entire affected area one to two times daily. Because excess drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase two times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops. stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
Build your Everyday Routine with CeraVe:
- Step 1: Cleanse with CeraVe Acne Foaming Cream Cleanser
- Step 2: Treat with CeraVe Resurfacing Retinol Serum
- Morning Step 3: Moisturize & Protect with CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Night Step 3: Moisturize with CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion
Precautions: For external use only.
Active: Benzoyl Peroxide 4%. Inactive: Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Hydroxide, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Carbomer, Niacinamide, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Propanediol, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Phytosphingosine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzoic Acid.