Hot Tools24K Gold Detachable One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer
3.5 out of 5 stars. 26 reviewsAsk A Question
Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Quick, even heat and charcoal-infused bristles mean you can achieve beautiful blowouts with ease - in a fraction of the time with Hot Tools 24K Gold Detachable One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer.
- 24K Gold Surface: For even heat, and long lasting, sleek results
- Boartech Bristles: Great for 2nd day styling and smooth finish
- One-Step: Salon results in up to half the time
- Detachable Design: Versatile oval brush design has gently curved sides created to smooth hair
- All Hair Types: Complete with a rotating temperature control and 4 custom settings
- Comfortable: The lightweight design and soft-touch finish provide a relaxed grip. Equipped with an 8ft cord
How To Use
- For faster results, towel dry hair to remove excess water, then run a comb through damp hair to detangle for best results.
- Plug the appliance into an electrical outlet and adjust the switch to the selected setting. Use the LOW setting on fine or thin hair and the HIGH setting on thick and coarse hair. Use the COOL setting to lock in the style.
- Separate hair into manageable sections.
- For smooth blowouts, place the dryer close to the roots and brush down toward the ends. The mixed nylon-pin with rounded tips quickly detangle, while tufted bristles with boar technology gently grip hair to smooth and promote shine.
- For voluminous blowouts, place the dryer under the hair close to the roots and roll outward to the ends. For extra lift at the roots, hold the dryer for 2 to 3 seconds under the roots.
- To curl ends IN, place the dryer UNDER the ends and hold or 2 to 3 seconds before rotating inward. To curl ends OUT, place the dryer OVER the ends and hold for 2 to 3 seconds before rotating outward.
- Repeat on remaining sections until hair has been dried into luxurious, voluminous styles.
- When drying is complete, wait for the dryer to cool before storing. Do not wrap the cord around the dryer.
Caution: For External use Only. See Product Manual for all additional warnings