The Ordinary's Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion is a stable serum of a next-generation retinoid active that achieves better reduction in visible signs of aging than retinol - without irritation. It combines two forms of next-generation retinoid actives in a combined concentration of 2% by weight.
- Solubilized Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate is a highly-advanced form of retinoid which is, in fact, a non-prescription ester of all-trans direct retinoic acid that offers a multi-fold better effect against signs of ageing than retinol, retinyl palmitate and nearly all other forms of non-prescription retinoid.
- A sustained-delivery form of pure retinol in a protective capsule system which supports both the delivery and the effect of Solubilized Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate.
- Both forms of retinoid used avoid the irritation associated with retinoid (including retinol) use while delivering better visible results against signs of ageing.
- Reduces multiple signs of aging
- Refines skin texture
- Cruelty-free & vegan
- Formulated without alcohol, oil, silicone, nuts, or gluten