Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
e.l.f. CosmeticsUltimate Makeup Brush Set & Travel Roll
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Cruelty Free
The Ultimate Makeup Brush Set & Travel Roll includes some of e.l.f. Cosmetics most iconic brushes to apply every step of your makeup, from primer to setting powder to complexion and even eyes for a wide range of gorgeous looks. The perfect set when your makeup brush travel case needs an overhaul.
- The ultimate makeup brush collection includes 17 must-have brushes
- Travel-friendly vegan leather brush roll
- Professional quality
- FSC-certified wood brush handles
- Synthetic bristles, 100% vegan, cruelty-free & Leaping Bunny Certified
- Flawless Face Brush (1 ct): Face makeup brush to create a soft, natural finish
- Putty Primer Brush & Applicator (1 ct): Dual-ended makeup tool & buffer makeup brush for easy putty primer application
- Small Smudge Brush (1 ct): Small makeup brush ideal for creating smoky eyes
- Fan Brush (1 ct): Use to lightly dust on powder or to contour
- Blush Brush (1 ct): Can be used to apply blush or bronzer
- Complexion Brush (1 ct): Soft, oversized face makeup brush
- Powder Brush (1 ct): Soft & versatile face makeup brush for powders
- Small Precision Brush (1 ct): Creates thin lines & precise coverage
- Fluffy Eye Blender Brush (1 ct): Soft eye makeup brush for blending & blurring
- Detail Crease Brush (1 ct): Applies eyeshadow precisely into the crease of the eyelid for an expertly blended look
- Eyeshadow "C" Brush (1 ct): Curved eyeshadow brush for blending & diffusing
- Flat Eyeshadow Brush (1 ct): Ideal for applying cream or liquid eyeshadows to the eye area
- Concealer Brush (1 ct): Flat concealer brush to cover imperfections
- Eyebrow Duo Brush (1 ct): Dual-sided brow brush includes a dense angled brush on one end to fill in & contour brows while the wand side combs and shapes hair into place
- Small Angled Brush (1 ct): Perfect for precise color application & creates even, thin, and straight lines every time
- Putty Bronzer Brush (1 ct): Angled makeup brush for use with Putty Bronzer
- Blending Brush (1 ct): Loose, dome-shaped brush perfect for blending eyeshadoww
- Travel Roll keeps all your brushes neat & tidy
How To Use
- Flawless Face Brush: Dip the brush into the powder and sweep over the face in broad strokes for even coverage. Use the contoured edges to apply blush and bronzer.
- Putty Primer Brush and Applicator: With the spatula, scoop out Putty Primer. Then use the brush to apply and blend out the product on the face.
- Small Smudge Brush: Dip the brush into eyeshadow or eyeliner and apply it to the desired location. Smudge color using small back-and-forth motions.
- Fan Brush: Use to remove fallen eye makeup by "fanning" away the product. To add color to the face, dip into powder and dust on color to highlight cheekbones for a soft and natural look.
- Blush Brush: Apply cream, powder, or liquid blush onto the apples of the cheeks with the pointed tip and blend out towards the ear using the contoured sides.
- Complexion Brush: Swirl brush over setting or corrective powder and apply to the face with broad, sweeping motions.
- Powder Brush: Swirl the powder brush over your face powder, blush, or bronzer. Tap off the excess and blend it onto the skin using large, circular motions.
- Small Precision Brush: Dip the brush into eyeshadow or highlighter and apply to the desired location, then blend using gentle back-and-forth strokes.
- Fluffy Eye Blender Brush: Blend eyeshadow using a back-and-forth motion. Sweep pressed or loose powders over concealer to set for a lasting finish.
- Detail Crease Brush: Apply color to the crease of the eyelid using back-and-forth motions to blend.
- Eyeshadow "C" Brush: Dip the brush into the eyeshadow and apply it to the eyelid starting from the inner corner. To create the smoky eye, apply the brush tip on the outward corner of the eye by pressing the color in a C shape from the lash line up. Flip the C on the right eye so it creates an outward curve. Blend color inward for definition.
- Flat Eyeshadow Brush: Apply product to the eyelid using the flat side of the brush. To build color intensity, gently pat the eyeshadow onto the eyelid.
- Concealer Brush: Dip the brush in concealer and apply it to targeted areas of the skin. Use soft short strokes to blend in.
- Eyebrow Duo Brush: Use the spoolie end of the duo brow brush to brush hair into shape. Using a brow cream, fill in any sparse areas of the brow with the angled brush by using short feathery strokes that mimic hair.
- Small Angled Brush: Dip the brush into the product and draw over the desired area in smooth, short strokes. Repeat for added definition.
- Putty Bronzer Brush: Swirl the brush into the Putty Bronzer. Then stipple and blend onto the hollows of your cheeks.
- Blending Brush: In a sweeping movement, glide the brush across the eyelid to blend color.
- Brush Roll: Place brushes into the roll handle-side first. Roll up Brush Roll to keep brushes protected and organized.
Clean brushes regularly with e.l.f. Brush Shampoo (sold separately) and lay flat to dry.
Free gift with purchase
Free gift with purchase
Free Power Grip Primer mini with $20 e.l.f. purchase (valid thru 9/30/23)