Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
PureologyStrength Cure Blonde Purple Conditioner
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
Pureology's Strength Cure Blonde Purple Conditioner is a creamy, purple conditioner that tones and fortifies brassy, damaged and lightened hair.
- Tones and neutralizes brassiness
- Strengthens and fortifies lightened or blonde hair
- Provides extraordinary color protection
- Contains less than 1% of synthetic fragrances
- This product is 100% vegan
- Recyclable packaging
- Keravis: Prevents hair breakage
- Astaxanthin: Helps heal and repair damaged hair
- Purple Orchid: Provides violet toning properties
- Sulfates SLC & SLES
- Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde-Releasing Agents
- Mineral Oil
- Retinyl Palmitate
- Coal Tar
- Triclosan & Triclocarban
How To Use
After shampooing, gently massage into hair. Wait 5 minutes. Rinse.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Taurine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, CI 60730/Acid Violet 43, Benzoic Acid, Trideceth-6, Tocopherol, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Poly (Linseed Oil), Butylene Glycol, Arginine, Potassium Hydroxide, Cetrimonium Chloride, Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract/Sunflower Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Benzophenone-4, Orchis Mascula Extract, Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Potassium Sorbate.