Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Wet n WildPrime Focus Brightening Primer Serum
Online only|Item 2589823
It's prime-time for your skincare routine! The water-based Prime Focus Brightening Primer Serum from Wet N Wild boosts your skin's radiance as it preps & primes for makeup. Formulated with a blend of Pineapple, Calendula & other flower & fruit extracts to help to brighten, refine & condition skin.
- Brightens Complexion: Illuminate your skin with the help of this primer serum, enriched with ingredients derived from natural plants and flowers. Just apply a drop or two and your skin is on its way to being brighter and more radiant.
- Promotes Healthier-Looking Skin: Adding a serum to your skincare routine can help brighten skin and refine pores while exfoliating and adding a touch of gentle hydration.
- Skin-Loving Ingredients: A garden of nourishing ingredients await including Rose Water, Green Tea Extract, Hibiscus Extract, and more.
- For All Skin Types: Whether you have naturally dry, oily, or combination skin, this primer serum works wonders on any skin type.
- Cruelty-Free: Wet N Wild makeup products are never tested on animals and are always cruelty-free.
How To Use
Dispense 1-2 drops to clean fingertips and gently smooth over face before applying makeup.
Water/Eau, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Isopentyldiol, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis Flower Extract, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus-Indica Flower Extract, T-Butyl Alcohol, Oligopeptide-68, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Oleate, Disodium Edta. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 40 (CI 16035), Mica, Yellow 5 (CI 19140).