Anastasia Beverly HillsLiquid Liner
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Cruelty Free
Liquid Liner by Anastasia Beverly Hills is a waterproof, highly pigmented, true-black matte liquid eyeliner that glides on evenly and delivers precise lines with ease. Featuring a soft felt-tip precision applicator, this liner lets you flawlessly create any look without skipping or running.
- Long-lasting, waterproof, full-pigment formula
- Highly saturated, true-black matte shade
- Ultra-fine felt tip is easy to use and allows for precise, controlled application
- Super-fluid, water-based gel formula glides on effortlessly
- Dries quickly with an intense color payoff
- Goes on smoothly and stays in place - no skipping, feathering, running, flaking or fading
- Versatile application lets you create everything from superfine lines and perfect cat-eyes to bold eyeliner look
- Mineral oil-free
How To Use
Shake well before use. With light pressure, use the felt tip applicator to create sharp, precise lines. With more pressure, use the flat side of the applicator to create bolder, thicker lines.
- When not in use, always keep the cap on tightly and the component standing upright (tip facing down) so product is always ready to apply.
- To ensure a precise application every time, wipe off the brush tip with a damp tissue to clean the brush between uses.
- For a winged liner look, begin by drawing the tail end, creating a line that extends from the lash line outward. Then, draw a straight line starting at the tail end toward the center of the lid. Fill in the outline. Finish by extending the liner from the center of the lid toward the inner corner.
- Can be used on the face and body to create detailed line work.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Triethyl Citrate, Silica, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Lactic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Iron Oxides (CI 77499).
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
This item is NOT eligible for coupon discounts.