Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Paul MitchellLavender Mint Moisturizing Cowash
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Cruelty Free
Washing with care is a must for coarse and curly hair. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Cowash no-lather formula cleanses and nourishes.
- Cream cleanser gently removes buildup without lathering
- Hydrates + nourishes coarse hair + natural curls
- Leaves hair soft + manageable
- Ideal for coarse, curly + dry hair types
- Lavender, mint and tea tree provide an aromatherapy-inspired experience
- Look for the post-consumer recycled symbol on packaging as part of Paul Mitchell's long-standing commitment to the environment
- Color safe
- Sulfate free (without SLS, SLES, ALS)
- Paraben free
- Gluten free
- Monoi, pequi and jojoba oils help detangle, fight frizz and add shine while locking in natural oils
How To Use
Apply a generous amount to wet hair and massage scalp. Rinse completely.
Stylist Tip: For best results, alternate once a week with Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo or your favorite Tea Tree Shampoo.
Aqua (Water, Eau), Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Silicone Quaternium-3, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Caryocar Brasiliense Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Taitensis Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Trideceth-12, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, C11-15 Pareth-7, Disodium EDTA, C12-16 Pareth-9, Trisodium HEDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Nitrate, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene.