Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
- Cruelty Free
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
Curlsmith De-Frizzion Dryer is designed specifically to gently dry waves, curls and coils while maintaining definition and reducing damage.
- Carefully crafted specifically for wavy, curly and coily hair
- Suitable for all types of diffusing: scrunch, hover or stretch to achieve different results
- Extra gentle on the hair, dries using low heat and delicate air flow
- Minimizes frizz and hair damage
- Boosts volume and curl definition
- Super convenient: XXL diffuser and hands-free stand allow for faster, fuss-free styling
- Ionising De-FrizzionTM Technology will smoothe the cuticles to boost shine and eliminate the dehydration that causes frizz and static
- Extra Large 8” diffuser reduces drying time
- Unique 360º airflow diffuser wraps air around the curl for even drying
- Far-Infrared heat penetrates the hair to reduce drying time and damage
- Porcelain ceramic element ensures even heat distribution – no hot spots!
- Deep reaching prongs to dry roots more quickly
- Hands Free stand to dry hair more comfortably without holding the dryer
- Sustained cool setting for greater temperature control & ease of use with minimal heat damage
- 9ft power cord
- Defrizzion Hair Dryer
- XXL 8'' diffuser
- Pick Attachment
- Concentrator Nozzle
How To Use
Curlsmith diffuser has been uniquely designed to work for all different curl types and diffusing methods.
PIXIE DIFFUSING Makes curl pattern tighter and bouncier. Great for wavy hair. Cup your hair into the diffuser bowl and hold for a couple of seconds close to your scalp. Continue in sections until the whole head is dry.
HOVER DIFFUSING Sets curls in place and minimizes frizz. Great for curly hair. Hover the diffuser around your head, without touching the curls. Start close to the roots and then proceed towards the lengths until all is dry.
STRETCH DIFFUSING Stretches curl pattern to appear longer. Great for coily hair Gently pull a section of your hair and dry with the diffuser close to the central part. The more you repeat it, the more stretched it will be.