Physicians FormulaButter Glow Liquid Highlighter
Online only|Item 2605868
Achieve effortlessly luminous glowing skin unlike any other! The skin-loving Butter Glow Liquid Highlighter by Physicians Formula accentuates your features and adds instant dimension to your everyday look leaving skin illuminated and hydrated for a natural-looking, radiant glow.
- Sheer Liquid Highlighter: Achieve natural looks with sheer coverage and a natural glow. This liquid highlighter makes it easy to accentuate your best features instantly.
- Nourishing + Moisturizing: Made with Illuminating Minerals and a blend of Murumuru Butter, Cupuaçu Butter, and Tucuma Butter from the nutrient-rich Amazon, this skin-loving makeup is packed with essential fatty acids and pro-vitamins that soften, condition, and moisturize the skin.
- Versatile Formula: Wear alone, under makeup or over foundation to naturally enhance skin texture, tone, and appearance.
- Made For Sensitive Skin: Physicians Formula makeup is specifically formulated with your skin and comfort in mind. That's why they use high-quality ingredients, leaving you looking and feeling beautiful from the inside out.
- Cruelty-Free: All Physicians Formula foundations, eye makeup, lipsticks, and other cosmetics are always cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
How To Use
Apply all-over or to high points of the face. Can be worn alone or paired with your favorite Physicians Formula foundation.
Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polybutene, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysilicone-11, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-100 Stearate, Fragrance/Parfum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, Disodium Edta, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, T-Butyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).