Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
NeutrogenaUltra Sheer SPF 50 Zinc Mineral Sunscreen Stick
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
Protect your skin from the sun and fight signs of skin aging with Neutrogena's ultra sheer sensitive skin sunscreen. The face & body mineral sunscreen stick with SPF 50 stick contains 21.6% zinc oxide mineral and vitamin E.
- 1.5 oz Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch SPF 50 Mineral Sunscreen Stick with zinc oxide provides broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays with a formula that spreads easy on skin and leaves it feeling soft, smooth and moisturized
- Formulated with 21.6% zinc oxide mineral and vitamin E, the SPF 50 sunscreen helps protect against sunburn when used as directed and helps fight against signs of skin aging due to UV exposure, including wrinkles, dark spots, fine lines and sagging
- This face and body sunscreen stick provides an even application with a non-greasy, dry touch finish and no white residue. The sensitive skin mineral sunscreen stick is also water resistant for up to 80 minutes and doesn't run into the eyes and sting
- Gentle and mild for sensitive skin, the formula is vegan and not tested on animals and is free of fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates and mineral oil. It is also non-comedogenic, so it won't clog pores as it protects skin from the sun
- From the dermatologist-recommended sun care brand, when used as directed with other sun protection measures, this SPF 50 100% mineral active sunscreen stick decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
How To Use
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours. Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including, limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am-2 pm. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. Children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor. Other Information: Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun. May stain some fabrics.
Precautions: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or call a Poison Control Center right away.
Active: Zinc Oxide (21.6%).
Inactive: Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Synthetic Wax, Paraffin, Silica, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Ozokerite, Isopropyl Myristate, Adipic Acid/Diglycol Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Free gift with purchase
Free gift with purchase
Free Wristband and Headband with $25 Neutrogena purchase (valid thru 9/30/23 or while quantities last)