Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
sugardohSugaring Paste Hair Remover
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
Sugardoh's Sugaring Paste Hair Remover and Exfoliator gently removes hair from the root with less pain than waxing. This taffy-like hair removal is typically used with your hands or applicator. The Medium Paste is more elastic and easily glides over larger areas of the body, catching finer hairs.
- Good for sensitive skin, less irritating than other hair removal methods
- Easy to clean, wash away with water
- Hair takes longer to grow back, when it does it’s sparser and finer
- Beginner-friendly, no heating required
- Half the pain of waxing
- Reduces ingrown hairs
- Go weeks without sugaring
- Biodegradable - compost the sugaring paste after use!
- Recyclable glass and paper packaging
How To Use
How to Sugar:
- Play - Remove the Doh from the jar and get comfortable with the taffy-like goop.
- Mold - Use your fingers, Reusable Applicator, or Cloth Strips to mold the paste into your skin.
- Flick - Quickly but gently flick the Doh in the direction of hair growth to gently remove the hair from the root. Repeat using the same piece of Doh until you are fuzz free.
How long should Doh results last? Naturally, hair growth cycles vary from person to person, but here is a general rule of thumb for different areas:
Underarms: 2-3 weeks
Legs/arms: 3 weeks
Face: 1-2 weeks
When finished with the jar, soak the jar and lid in water for 30 min and toss them into a recycling bin or wash and repurpose.
Natural Sugar, Organic Citric Acid, Purified Water.