Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
NYX Professional MakeupOn The Rise Lash Booster Castor Oil Infused Mascara Primer
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Cruelty Free
NYX Professional Makeup On The Rise Lash Booster is a pre mascara lash serum for more intense, full eyelashes. Lashes feel smooth, conditioned & primed.
- Intense eyelash enhancer infused with castor oil
- With a grey-black formula, this booster increases the intensity of black mascara & natural lashes, making it great to wear alone to condition and prime lashes or under mascara for a big lash boost
- This lash primer will make your lashes feel smooth and conditioned
- Boosts your mascara's potential with more volume, lift & length
- Use before the fan-fave On The Rise Volume Mascara for more length, thickness, and volume
- Cruelty free
- Infused with castor oil, this lash serum will make your lashes feel smooth and conditioned
How To Use
Pre-mascara - Use before your favorite mascara to boost its lift, length, and volume potential.
Alone - For a naturally boosted, naturally tinted no makeup mascara look.
Pro tip: For sky-high volume and length, use On The Rise Lash Booster with the On The Rise Volume Mascara to create a doll lash. Apply coats of mascara from the root of your lashes to the tips, focusing only on the center of the lash lines to make eyes appear bigger.
Aqua / Water / Eau, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Oryza Sativa Bran Cera / Rice Bran Wax, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil / Castor Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera / Sunflower Seed Wax, Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax / Cire Microcristalline, Aminomethyl Propanol, Nylon-6, Hydrated Silica, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide.