Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
La Roche-PosayNutritic Lip Balm for Very Dry Lips
La Roche Posay Nutritic Lip Balm is a softening, smoothing & comforting lip balm soothes dry, very dry, sensitive lips. Formulated with Shea Butter.
- Moisturizes very dry lips
- Softens chapped lips
- Soothes and relieves sensitive lips
- Non-greasy texture
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Ceramide 5: Ceramides are lipids naturally found in skin. They play an essential role to help retain moisture and maintain a healthy skin barrier. Ceramide 3, also known as Ceramide NP, is a skin-identical lipid used in LaRoche Posay's formulas to help support the skin moisture barrier.
- Shea Butter: Sustainably sourced in Burkina Faso. Formulas with shea butter help restore the skin's hydrolipidic film and help skin feel soothed.
- Glycerin: Derived from vegetable sources, it's an excellent humectant. It helps hydrate skin by absorbing water from the surrounding environment.
- Vitamin E: Tocopheryl acetate is a synthetic, more stable form of vitamin E. It has antioxidant properties to help neutralize damaging free radicals.
How To Use
Apply to dry lips as needed
Polyethylene, Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Myristyl Myristate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Octyldodecanol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Cetyl Palmitate, Glycerin. Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Echium Lycopsis Fruit Oil, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl, Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Stearyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Myristyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate.