Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
CeraVeHydrating Sheer Sunscreen Face and Body Lotion with SPF 30
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
CeraVe Hydrating Sheer Sunscreen for Face and Body SPF 30 combines mineral and chemical sun filters to help effectively reflect and absorb the sun's damaging rays. Hawaii Compliant.
- Face & body sunscreen with SPF 30 helps protect your skin against harmful UVA and UVB rays while delivering all day hydration
- Hybrid formula combines mineral and chemical sun filters to help effectively reflect and absorb the sun's damaging rays
- Invisible, non-greasy finish and suitable for all skin tones
- Weightless, ultra-light & non-greasy formula
- Water resistant for up to 80 minutes
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
- Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation for Active Use
- Developed with dermatologists
- Hawaii Compliant Sunscreen: Hawaii prohibits the sale, offer of sale, and distribution of sunscreens that contain oxybenzone and octinoxate.
- Hyaluronic acid attracts hydration to the skin's surface and helps skin retain moisture
- Niacinamide helps calm the skin
- Ceramides help restore and maintain the skin's natural barrier
How To Use
Follow these tips to apply Hydrating Sheer Sunscreen:
For Face: Dispense one line of product on two separate fingers. Blend until fully absorbed.
For Body: Apply 1 ounce, approximately the size of a golf ball. Blend until fully absorbed.
For sunscreen use: apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
Immediately after towel drying.
At least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures.
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Water, Glycerin, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Propanediol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, C12-22 Alkyl Acrylate/Hydroxyethylacrylate Copolymer, Niacinamide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Steareth-20, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Sorbitan Isostearate, Carbomer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Triethyl Citrate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Chlorphenesin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Citric Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Xanthan Gum, Phytosphingosine, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Benzoic Acid (F.I.L. V298858/2).